Company Website: incture.com
|Position Title : Scrum Master – Data & Analysis
|Skill Set : Data and Analytics background is mandatory Good understanding of
data integration, data quality, data governance, data modelling,
Knowledge of data management tools, reporting tools and data analysis
Knowledge of SDLC, Project Management and Agile scrum framework.
|Reports To : Data Analytics Practice Head
|Location : Banglore
|About Company : We are a digital systems company and a community of
passionate, purpose-led individuals seeking to enhance people’s
lives with technology. We deliver solutions with speed and at
scale to address our customers’ complex business challenges.
We are one of the largest providers of Digital Applications and
Technology Solutions on SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and SAP
To learn more about Incture, visit incture.com
Culture at Incture : We take pride in trust, transparency, and open communication
across all levels. You will thrive, if you are open to learning and
making a difference in an intrapreneurial and fast-paced
environment. We offer competitive salary and perks and a
meritocracy driven career growth path.
Job Description : As an experienced Scrum Master, your mission is to help lead the
team towards creating next-level solutions that improve the way
the business is run. Brings structure to business requests
translates requirements into an analytical project approach, and
leads projects through completion.
- Analyze business requirements and interact with the client on
getting business requirements, lead POC’s, proposals, ability to have technical
discussions with the client.
- Excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its
artifacts and techniques.
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum
framework as well as help resolve technical problems.
- Project planning, run and manage sprint review and status
meetings with the client.
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- A strong communicator, a capable leader and invested in Agile
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Resolve conflicts & removes obstacles that impede the Scrum
team from project execution
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new request
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of
Required Skills : Project Management,
Agile scrum framework,
Data and Analytics Background
Qualifications : Any Engineering/ Graduation with PG
Experience Desired : 6 to 10 years
For applying mention “Application for Scrum Master Data & Analysis” in subject line email@example.com