Women in Big Data India
Women in Big Data (WiBD) is a global volunteer driven organization with mission is to cultivate tangible opportunities for women, unlock latent potential through accessible training, act as a catalyst for advancement with thought leadership promotion, and empower equity allies of any gender with inclusive mentorship.
WiBD India Chapter will act as a platform with specific focus to bridge the divide between industry and academia and to improve women representation in data and its allied fields at grassroots level across the country.
About WiBD India Chapter
We are very encouraged with the progressive National Education Policy and NASSCOM’S recent report suggesting that data and AI can add up to 450-500 $b to India’s GDP by 2025.
Women in Big Data India chapter would be running 5 anchor programs.
- Vidya: Regular events with leaders from industry, government, education institutions
- Saraswati: Curriculum design and development with leading practitioners from industry and academia
- Shakti: Women looking to start/restart education or career
- Gayatri: Partnerships with industry associations and corporates for development and execution of programs in developing women leaders
- Lakshmi: Job fairs for employers to provide internship and full-time employment opportunities
Help us champion the success of women by joining the Women in Big Data India page on LinkedIn.
- Learn about latest industry news and trends.
- Attend Meetups.
- Hear from featured speakers. Join industry trainings by experts.
- Share your voice with the community.
- Volunteer/mentor youth.
- Gain exposure for your platforms and products with an enthusiastic and motivated group of professionals.
Women in Big Data (WiBD)
Women in Big Data (WiBD) is a global not-for-profit global organization out to champion the success of Women in Big Data. Visit the global site
WIBDINDIA FOUNDATION is a not-for-profit, Section 8 Company registered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.